DRUG DISCOVERY & TECHNOLOGY COLLABORATIONS
DRUG DISCOVERY COLLABORATION
In joint ventures and risk sharing collaborations, we collaborate with partners in the search for drug development candidates through application of our platform against mutually agreed targets for exhaustive exploration of chemistry space during hit identification, and later though application of our platform for hit to candidate optimization.
As a licensee of our Chemetics® DNA-encoded library technology, we ensure that your in-house resources will be tutored and become experienced at operating our technology platform internally as an integrated part of your future drug discovery efforts.
As a licensee, you will gain maximum FTO by licence to:
- > 100 granted patents with more than 6,500 granted claims
- Numerous patent applications in prosecution
- Multiple divisional / continuation applications
You will be provided with:
- All SOPs, software, library and set-up design principles, work flows, etc
- Tutoring of >2,000 pages of know-how
- Nuevolution’s 15 years of experience equivalent to 300++ FTE years of pioneering technical experience
Through our many partnerships and internal pipeline work, we have built a significant knowledge base that will guarantee successful and rapid technology implementation at your site.
Our timelines (indicative and subject to a mutual agreed working plan – the licensee directs the pace):
- In 3 months: Your library production starts
- In 4 months: All know-how has been transferred and tutored to your team
- In 5 months: Your team can screen targets of choice
- In 2 years: Your competitive small-molecule library deck is fully established for internal use
- Upon agreement, Nuevolution may guide your library production